PSRG/RICHARDSON HEALTH, SAFETY, SECURITY AND ENVIRONMENT (HSSE) FORUM – 2012
The 4th Edition of the ANNUAL PSRG/RICHARDSON HEALTH, SAFETY, SECURITY AND ENVIRONMENT (HSSE) FORUM was a platform for major players in the Oil and Gas, Manufacturing and other Industries, to meet, discuss and analyze issues on Health, Safety, Security and Environment (HSSE) practices in Nigeria and relate these with international best practices.
The Forum was well attended with over Seven hundred and fifty participants from industries in the Nigerian Economy.
The well-researched and the insightful papers delivered by the seasoned presenters were well received by participants.
HSSE: WORKING OUT AN EFFECTIVE BALANCE IN A CHALLENGING ENVIRONMENT
- HSSE: Developing a Winning Formula for Sustainable Business
- HSSE: Confronting the challenges in the Nigerian Oil and Gas Environment
- Security as a Competitive Variable in a Challenging Operating Environment
- Developing Institutional and Policy Framework for Construction Safety in Nigeria
- Construction Safety-Roles and Responsibilities of Operators
- Challenges of Protecting Oil and Gas Industry Assets- An Operator’s Perspective
- Working out an Effective Solution for Regional Maritime Security Challenges
- A Business Case Approach to Managing Occupational Health in the Workplace
- Protecting the Environment-Enforcing Best Practices in the Oil and Gas Industry